Here at Compressor Guide you can find the very best compressor reviews. We are reviewing the DeWalt DXCMV5048055 Two-Stage Cast Iron Industrial Air Compressor, 80-Gallon Air Compressor. This is a big air compressor that is well suited for commercial applications. The DeWalt DXCMV5048055 Two-Stage Cast Iron Industrial Air Compressor, 80-Gallon looks to be a very well built heavy duty air compressor with key advantages and the brand has always been a deliverer of quality products.
|Item Weight||470 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||35 x 32 x 79 inches|
|Item model number||DXCMV5048055|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
- The DEWALT 2 stage air compressor is built with a 5-HP TOPS motor to provide long life and quiet operation, Air Compressor Voltage: 230
- The integrated control panel has a tank and pressure gauge and 2 quick-connects for convenient control, Air Delivery SCFM @ 175PSI (CFM): 17
- This compressor delivers plenty of air to run multiple tools at the same time to get the job done faster, Air Delivery SCFM @ 100PSI (CFM): 17.9
- The thermal overload protection system motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations, Nozzle Fitting Size: 3/4-in, Horsepower: 5
- This air compressor comes from the factory with synthetic blended oil already installed, Height (Inches): 80, Length (Inches): 31.5, Width (Inches): 34.7
- Built to perform with a patented pump design that provides longer life by running cooler, Pump Type: Oil-lubricated
DeWalt DXCMV5048055 80-Gallon Two-Stage – Cast Iron – Industrial Air Compressor is a heavy-duty stationary air compressor. It utilizes its ability to deliver air at 175-PSI (Pressure Per Square Inches) to effectively power more than one air tool or device simultaneously. The expertly engineered 5.2-Horse-Power, 240-Volts electric motor is fitted with a TOPS Thermal Overload Protection System that protects the motor from Voltage fluctuations. Featuring a rugged Cast-Iron two-stage pump that is built for durability by utilizing hardened-steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, splash lubrication and a expertly balanced cast iron flywheel. It has been specifically designed with a conveniently integrated control panel that includes tank and working pressure gauges, airflow regulator, two quick-connect air outlets and a pressure relief valve. The 80-Gallon ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) air receiver holds more air for longer run times on multiple air tools.
The disadvantage of the DeWalt DXCMV5048055 Two-Stage Cast Iron Industrial Air Compressor, 80-Gallon is its weight. The heavy duty air compressor weighs approx. 500 pounds. The actual body makes it take up space, so be prepared to make space for this air compressor. Will need help from other folks to set it up, as this is a heavy duty compressor. It does make noise ,therefore its not focused on being quiet as much as being powerful.
When it does come on there is a slight prestart noise that prepares you for the louder running noise, would recommend this to any auto shop or serious garage DIY’er . 500 lbs it is not for the faint of heart and you will need some space, but you will also be rewarded with an excellent compressor. All in all its a good solid working compressor.
Latest posts by Compressor Guide (see all)
- The Best Tire Inflators with Gauges - August 8, 2017
- Guide to Finding the Best Tire Inflators with Gauges - August 8, 2017
- Веst Роrtаblе Аіr Соmрrеssоr fоr Саr Тіrеs - July 28, 2017