To be very honest there are several compressing contraptions flaunting both the brick as well as the cyber markets? This can sometimes turn out to a problematic affair. With so many options it can sometimes be difficult to analyze which pro duct is good and which is its opposite counterpart. Hence to sort out those sorts of confusions we bring for the PORTER-CABLE CMB15 150 PSI 1.5 Gallon Oil-Free Fully Shrouded Compressor. Stanley products are anyway quite renowned and favored world-wide. So know more about this model, just read its specifications below.
The PORTER-CABLE CMB15 Compressor as per the views and use experienced of the customers is considered as an extremely portable device. They are light weighing just about 20 pounds. The dimensions of the product are 15.5*13.2*20.5”. They are primarily gas-powered and can generate about 120 volts. The style is stationary and the amperage capacity is about 10A. They can easily be ported from one spot to another without any problems what-so-ever.
They are also extremely durable as well as long-lasting. Its 1.5 gallon tank is completely shrouded and comprises of a water drainage valve and rubber feet base. Its durable oil free-free pump permits lifelong functionality and cost free maintenances. Apart from that some of its other features include 150PSI tank pressure preserves more air within the tank for prolonged tool runtime.
The biggest benefit of this device is that they do not require any batteries. They are gas powered compressors and can be charged connecting to any electrical hose. They are really efficient and are certified as per the ISO 3744 for noise free functionality. Their completely enclosed design enables protection from the moving or hot parts. They also come packed with a 25 foot coiled hose and an 8 pc accessory which enables a number of inflation works.
- They are extremely portable and also very durable.
- They are exceptional for tire fillings and staple gun
- Excellent compressors with cost effective miscellaneous essentials! Also many customers have said that they withstand pressure outstandingly for.
- Have the ability to power up about 8 car tires at one single go.
- They are regarded as a device which is adequate to filling up tires around the house only and are not appropriate for air tools or other similar stuff.
- Also people have also said that the product would have been even better with better accessories.
Latest posts by Lindsey Gillingham (see all)
- Common Mistakes and How to Fix Problems Choosing An Air Compressor - May 20, 2017
- How to Buy an Air Compressor - April 30, 2017
- Should You Repair or Replace the Air Compressor? - March 7, 2017