Review of Emglo E810-4V 4-Gallon Heavy-Duty Oil-Lube Stacked Tank Air Compressor
Compressorguide.com will review the Emglo E810-4V 4-Gallon Heavy-Duty Oil-Lube Stacked Tank Air Compressor
The Emglo EM810-4V Heavy-Duty 4 Gal Oil-Lube Stacked Tank Air Compressor has twin tanks, a cast iron cylinder and a central handle which is an awesome feature to have for the daily user. This means that no matter if you plan to use the air compressor around your home, on a ranch,farm or even for work purposes, such as building, construction,carpentry or other uses, it will be an easy way to carry it around. The best part is that the way its built with iron cylinders will provide over 1500 life hours, an ideal pick for any contractor or home owner.
The Emglo E810-4V Heavy-Duty 4 Gal Oil-Lube Stacked Tank Air Compressor has an oil lubricated pump with cast iron cylinders that provides over 1500 running life hours. with 4.0 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, a 4.0-Gallon tank and 125 max PSI it enables users to fire more nails and provides a quicker recovery. It has dual soft start valves that assist in cold weather start up. It also features dual universal push-to-connect couplers to easily support two users. It has a ball drain valve for quick and thorough tank draining and convenient cord wrap for easy storage. Utilizing Emglo’s 50 years of expertise in air compressors, this unit will deliver performance to the jobsite for years.
- Oil lubricated pump with cast iron cylinders provides over 1500 running life hours
- 4.0 SCFM delivered at 90 PSI pump, 4.0-Gallon tank and 125 max PSI enables more nails to be fired and provides quicker recovery
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start up
- Universal push-to-connect coupler for ease of operation
- Great for projects where portability is an issue
- Utilizes Emglo’s 50 years of expertise in air compressors
– 90 degree release turn valves on tanks.
– Fairly light compared to other air compressors.
– Quickly compresses air.
– Sturdy and rigid feel.
-single quick connect coupling so if you want to use more then one tool at the same time , you will have to use a splitter
Overall the Emglo E810-4V 4-Gallon Heavy-Duty Oil-Lube Stacked Tank Air Compressor seems to be a great buy. Most users have returned with a positive feedback and are happy with the noise level, performance and even the weight of the air compressor. Its an excellent make and will be essential for the common user to the everyday contractor. What do you think of the mglo E810-4V 4-Gallon Heavy-Duty Oil-Lube Stacked Tank Air Compressor?