Review of HomeRight C800766 Finish Max
When looking for the right air tool, Compressorguide.com can help you select the best air compressor and air tools for your next project. Lets talk about the HomeRight C800766 Finish Max. Its important to looks at the specifications and reviews for each product you’re thinking of buying prior to actually purchasing any item, thats why we look at many different aspects when reviewing the HomeRight C800766 Finish Max.For starters its a light air tool and if you’re not big with muscles and will be using it for a long period of time, this is definitely a plus. The HomeRight C800766 Finish Max looks real nice and sleek. The HomeRight C800766 Finish Max is of a nice dark color and black detailed design that flows smoothly with the overall look. The canister that holds the paint looks well made and is made of plastic,thus making a easy asset you can clean when the project is completed.
From the manufacturer
HomeRight’s Finish Max Sprayer provides the smoothest finish in a residential sprayer. It is easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to clean-up. This HVLP (high volume, low pressure) sprayer will direct the finish on a project and has less over-spray than airless sprayer models. It is equipped with a brass nozzle designed for long-lasting durability.
HomeRight’s Finish Max Fine Finish Sprayer Includes:
- 1 HomeRight Finish Max Fine Finish HVLP Sprayer
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 Viscosity Cup (to dilute the spray material for optimal spray results)
- 1 Air Blowing Nozzle (yields a concentrated stream of air for dusting old furniture before painting)
HomeRight C800766 Finish Max HVLP Fine Finish Sprayer
HomeRight’s Finish Max is a self-contained machine that requires no hoses, pumps, or air compressors. Join thousands of Do-It-Yourselfers who’ve discovered the best way to refinish, re-purpose, and up-cycle existing furniture into high-quality works of art. Finish Max inspires many inner DIYers to tackle unique projects themselves. It’s perfect for renewing and refreshing secondhand furniture, cabinets, and craft projects. Update the look of a kitchen by spraying the cabinet doors. Spruce up a tired dresser or rocking chair. Change the color of a light fixture or lamp. Even outdoor projects like decks, fences, and patio furniture are a great fit.
For Best results, HomeRight recommends using the Finish Max Fine Finish Sprayer with the following products (sold separately):
- Rapid Clean C900042: To ensure repeated reliable performance, HomeRight’s Finish Max should be cleaned after each use. The good news is that it’s very easy and takes only a few minutes with HomeRight’s new Rapid Clean Tool.
- Spray Shelter C900038: Reduce overspray drift with the HomeRight Spray Shelter, designed to help limit overspray drift associated with spraying paint or stain outside. Great for spraying small to medium size furniture pieces. The shelter is portable and lightweight for easy maneuvering and storage.
Latex, acrylics, and enamels: use these types of paints to renew or personalize a dresser, night stand, or chair. The Finish Max easily applies the most common and widely used types of paints.
Chalk-type, milk, and specialty cabinet paints: these types of paints are designed for specialty finishes and applications. Finish Max can help tackle these projects with little over-spray.
Poly and Top Coats
These coatings can be difficult to apply and can require specialty applicators. The Finish Max can provide superior application without bubbles or brush strokes.
How It Works
Finish Max uses a controlled stream of air to precisely blow an ultra-fine mist of coating onto surfaces. Change the spray pattern from 1-inch to 6-inches wide by adjusting the trigger control knob.
- Easy to use
- Adjustable spray control enhances precision for improved outcomes
- Adjusts to three different spray patterns – horizontal, vertical, and circular – choose the right one for the job
- Brass spray needle and housing for longer life and improved performance
- Leaves a finish that the pros would envy
- Sprays coatings on evenly and without brush marks
- sprays great
- easy to clean
- saves time
- can only tilt 45% off of vertical
- some users reported an increase of 15% of paint req. as compared to using a brush
- users reported a tendency for leakage of paint, make sure to follow instruction on how to deal with leakage
Overall you have to make sure to read the instructions first prior to even using it, this will save you tons of time down the road if you encounter any type of issue. Remember that like any paint sprayer,know what you will be using it for. In conclusion, the HomeRight C800766 Finish Max is a well made paint sprayer that can be used both indoors and outdoors. Alot of folks are very happy with it, the investment is well worth(the affordability is just right, economically the HomeRight C800766 Finish Max is competitively priced!) it if you follow and read instructions. A key positive aspect to purchasing the HomeRight C800766 Finish Max is that is weighs only approx. 4 lbs making real light and will not tire you out if you’re going to be spraying alot with it, most folks are overall very happy when they purchased the HomeRight C800766 Finish Max.
Latest posts by Compressor Guide (see all)
- The Best Tire Inflators with Gauges - August 8, 2017
- Guide to Finding the Best Tire Inflators with Gauges - August 8, 2017
- Веst Роrtаblе Аіr Соmрrеssоr fоr Саr Тіrеs - July 28, 2017